Change takes strength. It takes an open mind. And sometimes, it even gets a little uncomfortable. Whether you want to address your stress, learn to eat mindfully, take charge of your professional success, or all of the above, your transformation is a journey. And however you decide you want to work together, my coaching techniques and programs will take you through a proven seven-stage process.
1. Awareness: The first step to any kind of transformation is awareness. When we first begin working together, you’ll begin to become acutely aware of issues that you may or may not have known were issues. As a result, you’ll experience a new perspective on yourself, your life, and your environment.
2. Curiosity: This new level of awareness is bound to spark a sense of curiosity: about your thoughts, your behaviors, and your actions. You’ll begin asking questions and digging deeper to reveal the root cause of the issues holding you back. Curiosity is foundational through the entire transformation process.
3. Discomfort: As awareness and curiosity heighten, it’s only natural to feel a certain level of discomfort. The way you see yourself is changing; forming new habits and creating new paradigms is uncomfortable. This is the stage where you may feel tempted to quit or retreat – but the discomfort is all a sign of positive change.
4. Becoming Comfortable with Discomfort: After you’ve had time to sit in the discomfort and let it settle, you’ll begin to climb above the excuses, guilt, and negative self-talk. Your journey is becoming exciting, and you feel settled and ready to embrace change.
5. Self-Realization: As you propel into the phase of self-realization, you combine your newly heightened awareness and comfort to launch into full inner transformation. You’ll begin to make discoveries about yourself that lead to new habits, new mindsets, and new ways of being.
6. Sustainable Lifestyle Changes: Once you’ve conquered self-realization, everything begins to align and you can create sustainable lifestyle changes. Gone are the quick-fix and trend ideologies; say hello to the new you! You now understand that this transformation is more than a trend – it’s a way of being, a way of living.
7. Success: Finally, you experience true, sustainable success as defined by the goals you’ve set out to accomplish. Congratulations – you are now on your way to living a confident, happy, and fulfilled life!
Ready to start the process? I’m here to help! Check out my individual and group coaching services or contact me to get started.